Zürich, 20. September 2017
Social Media SME Meetup:
INFLUENCER MARKETING for SME
To achieve a wider reach, improve click rates, polish an image or increase final sales, the industry usually resorts to active community management and content marketing on social media. Nowadays, however, there’s another option: Cooperating with social media influencers.
Influencer marketing works for more than just the youngest target groups. As a recent study by Influry shows, product placements done by Youtubers, Instagrammers and the like are seen by over a quarter of internet users in Germany.
After Facebook, Instagram Live, Snapchat and Linkedin Part 1 – the next Social Media SME Meetup focuses on INFLUENCER MARKETING.
– But WHO is a social media influencer?
– WHAT do influencers have in common?
– HOW does a cooperation with an influencer work?
– WHICH opportunities and risks exist for an SME?
– WHAT do possible best practices look like?
At our next Meetup, we’ll answer these and other questions together with Janaina von Moos, our social media expert and online marketing queen from Womenpreneur.ch.
– Influencer Marketing: Introduction and facts
– Janaina von Moos: Influencer Marketing for SME
– Short and snappy workshop to apply learned theory into practice
– Cozy Apéro for networking and sharing likes and ideas
Janaina von Moos is a young social media and online marketing womenpreneur. With over 36’000 followers on her Facebook and 5’000 on Instagram, she is herself an active influencer.
Janaina uses fancy Influencer Marketing to manage and pimp social media channels from small Swiss SME to big international players.
|John Riordan: New Business Development Swisscom. Digital Business Development Swisscom. Founder of the Communitee Apps Builders Zurich (largest Swiss app developer community). Together with Alma Cilurzo, he is responsible for the Social Media + KMU community.|
Date and Place:
20. September 2017 at 19:00 at the Zürich Swisscom Tower, Hardturmstrasse 3, 8005 Zürich.
Registration is free! Register for the Meetup here.